Sunday, July 26, 2009

I love these little guys!


Back in the 90s, I loved the computer game "Lemmings". Many procrastinatory hours were spent trying to get those little guys to escape without imploding or falling off a very high cliff to their collective doom. Now someone very crafty has created them in all their crocheted glory.

See the story behind the craft at Planet June.

6 comments:

Prue said...

That's SO cool!

Kris said...

I know! I'd always relegated crochet to the realm of baby blankets and lacy tissue box covers. But this is great. I particularly like the Blocker. :)

Maff said...

Oh wow, how cool!! I've got to show these to Ron :)

Prue said...

I always liked the Floaters.

I actually feel slightly sad that I can't crochet!

Megan said...

now I want crochet carmen sandiego

Kris said...

heheheh. i had a quick look around, but all i could find was a few pictures of girls dressing up in red trenchcoats...