- Helping people to get to know Jesus
- Watching kids' eyes light up as they finally understand something we've been telling them for years
- Finding new ways to bring the bible to life for kids
- Being an idiot in public (You can do this very well with small children. They actually enjoy it when you're over the top)
- Being thrown back on the bible when you are asked the tricky questions
- Legitimately being able to play with textas, glue and coloured cardboard
- Being able to listen to young people who are wrestling with the big issues in their own lives
- Watching young people take on faith for themselves
- Reaching kids who have had no contact with God or church whatsoever
- Seeing the evidence of God working in and through people.
- Having prayers answered in a visible and powerful way (the simple and mundane answers are also wonderful to see!).
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Things I love about ministry
Ok, so last week I published the negative list. Today, I'm trying to be a little more positive, so here are some the things I really love about my job...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment